Monday, November 21, 2011

Meet the new Design Team!

I'm so excited to announce the Dilly Beans Design Team!
It was so hard to choose. My email inbox was FULL of requests. It took so long to go through them. I did it over & over because I was afraid to miss someone. I wish I could have picked everyone. Please know that even if you weren't chosen this time around doesn't mean I didn't LOVE what you do! There were so many amazing & talented people interested!

I am so thrilled to introduce these talented ladies! They all do fab work & they will provide so much creative inspiration for us all! Please take the time to click their names & jump over to their blogs. Each designer also has a gallery page of their own. Just click the tabs towards the top of the page to check them out.
















7 comments:

Jamie Phillips said...

Can't wait to see your creative crafts!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Yay - so happy to be a part of such a wonderful group of ladies. You all rock! :) xoxo

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Super thrilled Megan!! This is such an honor!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Jennifer Scull said...

I am so excited to be part of this fabby team! congrats to everyone! woooo hooooo!

Megan K. Suarez said...

I'm so happy to have you all here!!!! I can't wait to see everyone's creations :) -Megan

DonnaMundinger said...

So happy to be a part of this fabulous group! Can't wat to get started. Thank you so much Megan for the opportunity to work with your adorable designs. xxD

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Congratulations ladies. Can't wait to see what you come up with.