Saturday, November 10, 2012

Anything for Boys!

Hey friends - Megan has had a tragedy in her family, so we apologize for being a day late, but we know you understand.  Sometimes life just happens, and our hearts go out to Megan.  Please do keep her in your thoughts and prayers, as her family has suffered a loss.  Thank you.

Our theme this week is going to be:

Anything for the Boys!

I don't know about you all, but I just rarely make boy cards unless I need to.  But that means when I need one, I find myself scrambling!  So I was happy to have a reason to make a couple of boyish creations this week for my stash.  Let's see what the fabulous DT came up with!

 







Sue:

Link up your boyish creations below - have a fun crafty weekend!  Peace.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Sending sympathy and hugs to Megan and her family.
Penny

pinky said...

So sorry to hear of Megan's lose. I will keep them all in my prayers.
Pinky

Wendy said...

My heart goes out to Megan...may she find consolation with the help of her family, friends and art!

Thank you for the "boys" challenge this week. Great DT samples, as usual!