Friday, June 14, 2013

Dilly Beans: Under the Sea

Hello everyone!  Please remember that we now require the use of Dilly Beans images in our challenges - you can find the rest of our rules over on the right-hand sidebar - thanks!

Our first place winner from last week's Summertime challenge is:


 Congrats, Didos!  Please e-mail me at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "Dilly Beans Winner" in the subject line and include your choice of 3 digi stamps from Dilly Beans.

Our top 3 are:
4.) Lynne Walker
5.) Donna Jones

 7.) Lucy Patrick

Please e-mail JennBorj@yahoo.com with "Dilly Beans Top 3" in the subject line, and I'll send along your badges.  Thanks again for playing!

Welcome to a new challenge at Dilly Beans!  Our theme this week is:

Under the Sea

Let's see what our Design Team has come up with this week.

Alison:

Donna:

Jenn:

Melissa:

Mette:

Patty:

Sue:

Wendy:

Thank you for joining us again - don't forget to use a Dilly Beans image/stamp somewhere on your project and most of all, have fun creating!  Peace.

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My Goodness, Im so excited I won!!! Thank You so much for picking my card. I adore Dilly Beans Images they are a joy to play with, Love Hazelxox

Donna Jones said...

Thank you for selecting me as a 'top 3' entry, love your digi's :-)

Sharon said...

A great theme for this week! Love all the DT inspiration!