Monday, May 25, 2015

Challenge Winners & Goodbyes

Happy Memorial Day!

Megan has made the very difficult decision to close the challenge blog down for now.  We appreciate all of you who have played along with us and we'll miss you sharing your creativity with us.  Thank you for your friendships!  Here are the final challenge winners:

Ring in the New Year:  AJ
Black & White:  Granne

Please e-mail me at JennBorj@yahoo.com with your choice of 3 digi stamps from the Dilly Beans shop each!  Thank you and goodbye!  :)  Peace.

7 comments:

Suze said...

Congrats to the winners. I'm sad to see another challenge blog closing down particularly one I enjoyed participating in. Best wishes to everyone involved in this challenge.

maureenjscott said...

So sorry to hear you're closing. Hopefully just a temporary thing. Hugs, mo x

~ginny said...

Oh my! I am sooo sorry to see this blog go! Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into it over the years!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Crafting Vicky said...

Congrats to the winners and will miss this challenge!!!!

Denice said...

Sorry to hear the blog is taking a hiatus, I'll miss the the very talented DT! Hopefully you'll be back soon!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Thank you for the win. Congrats to Granne and Kathie. So sorry to hear you are closing the challenge for now - hope we will see it open again some day. Hugs

Misa said...

Hi my name is Misa I will share two articel from my blog.

- Fisrt Baby? Be Positif Thinking, Mom
- Please, Stop Mom War

Hope you like, thank you.