Sunday, June 17, 2012

winners for purple & stripes challenges

I have two weeks of challenges winners to catch up!
Our winners for the Stripes challenge are:
#21) NikkiByrne
our top three picks are:
#5) Faye
#24) Emily L.
#25) Catiecuddles

Our winners for Purple challenge:
Our first place winner is:

#17) mONAmi

Our top three picks are:
#3) NikkiByrne
#4) Spyder
#6) Jacqui P

Thanks everyone for participating!!!
Winners: please email me to recieve your badges and
 first place winners let me know what three images you would like for your prize.
I will need the digi # and name.


4 comments:

Eline Jansens said...

Congratulations!

DonnaMundinger said...

Congrats to the winners! Fabulous work, one and all. xxD

Nikki Byrne said...

Thank you :o)

NikkiByrne

Spyder said...

Ohoo I've just spotted this how fabulous to be in your top three!! Thank you!! Will email for my blog badge!
(Lyn))