Friday, July 20, 2012

Orange and Pink Challenge

Happy Friday everyone!
I'm sorry this post is late. I've been working until the sun rises every night for a couple weeks now and today I hit my limit. I was up until 6am then passed out. I had such a headache I stayed in bed most of the day.
I can't wait for the fair next week so I can get back to a normal schedule again.

Anyway.......
This week our challenge theme is Pink & Orange.
I love this color combo. It's so 1973

Arielle

Cristina

Donna

Gloria

Jenn

Mandy

Melissa O.

Melissa S.
she used  Ruby's Posies collage sheet

Mette









2 comments:

Penny said...

Hope you feel better soon, Megan!
Hugs,
Penny

Mary M. said...

I was late finishing my card - but here it is:

http://marysstampingplace.blogspot.com/2012/07/challenge-card_27.html