Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Winners!

Hi friends - just popping in tonight to announce our winners from last week's Spring challenge!  Our first place winner is:


Congrats, Arty Andrea. Please send an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with your choice of 3 Dilly Beans digi stamps.

Our top 3 are:

7.)  Stephanie Hester
16.)  Tilly's Crafts
24.)  Susie
 
Congratulations, everyone - please send an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com and I'll send you a little badge for you to proudly display on your blog!  See you back tomorrow morning for our new challenge.  Peace.

3 comments:

susie said...

thanks so much for choosing me in your top three - made me smile xxx

Unknown said...

How exciting! Thanks so much for selecting me as one of the top 3. Congrats to the other winners also!

Andrea said...

wow thank you so much for choosing my card i'm delighted . I cant wait to have a look and email my digi choices thanks for a fab challenge and well done everyone Andrea x