Friday, January 17, 2014

New Challenge: Mardi Gras Colors (Purple, Green, Gold)

Hello everyone!  Please remember that we now require the use of Dilly Beans images in our challenges - you can find the rest of our rules over on the right-hand sidebar - thanks!

Our first place winner from last week's Celebrations challenge is:

 Congrats, Laurie!  Please e-mail me at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "Dilly Beans Winner" in the subject line and include your choice of 3 digi stamps from Dilly Beans.

Our top 3 are:

4.)  Erin B.
5.) Joni M.
7.) corysnana1

Please e-mail JennBorj@yahoo.com with "Dilly Beans Top 3" in the subject line, and I'll send along your badges.  Thanks again for playing!

Welcome to a new challenge at Dilly Beans!  Our theme this week is:

Mardi Gras Colors (Purple, Green, Gold)

I love how our Design Team interpreted these colors in such unique and gorgeous ways!

Alison:







3 comments:

Cathy P said...

Thanks for the Top 3 honor and congrats to the other Top 3 folks. Laurie -your card is gorgeous! You go, girl!

DesignerDiva said...

Woo Hoo that's made my day!! Thank you so much for choosing my card and thank you Cathy above for your comment!
I'm off to choose my prize!!
Big Hugs Laurie xx

Anonymous said...

Hi :) Sorry I have only just seen this, thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. Well done to the other ladies too.

Hugs Erin x